DirectoryFind a translator, interpreter or terminologist
CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH TIPS (including step by step instructions on how to get in contact with a Certified Translator, Interpreter or Terminologist)
Here are your step by step instructions on how to get in contact with a Certified Translator, Interpreter or Terminologist:
- Once you complete the following portions of the form (you do not need to fill in all fields), scroll down and click on the name(s) listed in the search result. This will show you their contact details:
- Select your “Source Language”. This is the original language of your document or spoken word or term.
- Select your “Target Language”. This is the language in which you require the document or spoken word or term to be in.
- Select your “Category”. This is where you will select what kind of service you need, such as translator or interpreter or terminologist.
- Select “Certified” under “Certification Status”. Note that “Candidates” are ATIO members who have not passed the certification exam.
- Optionally, you can specify your preferred “City”; however, this may reduce the amount of search results.
- Click yellow “Search Now” button at the bottom right of the grey area.
- Please note that pricing and process for services must be discussed directly with the Translator, Interpreter or Terminologist.
Do you know what category you’re looking for?
- A translator works with the written word.
- An interpreter works with the spoken word.
- A terminologist works with terms.
Your search for a translator showing no results?
If your search for a translator shows “0” results, then try typing “Toronto” or “Ottawa” in the “City” field in order to get better results.
Please note that if the service is not in your specific city, most translators will accept documents electronically – please make sure to clarify that with the translator.
- In the event our directory simply doesn’t not contain a professional in your desired language combination, we suggest that you continue your search by browsing the directory of the other provincial associations. The list of provincial associations is found here.
Close these tips.
- Click the SEARCH TIPS title of this yellow box to collapse the tips again.
In the event our directory does not contain a professional in your desired language combination, we suggest that you continue your search by browsing the directory of the other provincial associations. The list of provincial associations is found HERE. ///
Si notre répertoire n’a pas de professionels dans la combinaison de langues désirée, veuillez continuer votre recherche en parcourant les répertoires des autres associations provinciaux. La liste de ces dernières se trouve ICI.