Société québécoise d’information juridique
PLAIN ENGLISH SPECIALIST
WE BELIEVE THAT EVEN THE MOST COMPLEX CONCEPTS CAN BE SIMPLIFIED!
Do you want to help citizens understand their rights and find their way in the justice system?
Do you like working with words to communicate complex information in plain language?
Help us make legal information easy to understand.
Come join our team!
AT SOQUIJ, THE DUTIES OF THE PLAIN ENGLISH SPECIALIST INCLUDE…
- simplifying and creating plain language content in various areas of law (articles, user guides, handbooks, etc.)
- identifying and aggregating legal information
- creating legal content in English
- translating and adapting content from French into English
- updating and revising legal content
- monitoring legal and social news to keep up with the latest trends and developments
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF…
- you have a Bachelor’s degree in law, communications or journalism
- you are fluently bilingual
- you have experience in creating plain language English content
- you are known for your strong analytical and synthesizing skills
- you stand out for your critical thinking, rigour and sense of curiosity
Submit your application here: https://carrieres.soquij.qc.ca/job/specialiste-en-simplification-de-contenus-anglophone/